Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm Here and You're There...

Well folks, I am in Kingwood while my husband is about 200 miles away in Port Aransas. Although I miss him terribly, it has been a joy to be with my darlin' brother in law and his sweet wife. They have taken such good care of me. It is wonderful to feel so loved. Unfortuantely, circumstances, that I can not blog about right now, are difficult. And to say that I am handling it like a Christian pro would be such a lie and I do not pretend to be such a stoic. I wonder where God's hand is in it all. Somewhere in my head I know He is sovereign, hopefully that knowledge will trickle down to my heart. So if you think upon me or Nic, please pray.

Really other than that, not much is going on. We have had some good eats and tomorrow I bet I get some good shopping in. I hear my sister-n-laws mother can shop up a storm. I'll let ya know how that goes. Retail therapy is the best therapy.

3 comments:

JCo June 9, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

I miss you too Jo and I cant wait to see you again...guess ill be hearing from you soon...praying for you...love ya

Nic Burleson June 14, 2008 at 12:22 AM  

Hey Babe,
Now your here and I'm here and I'm glad. And I'm glad you blogged. Keep it up!

Ashley August 12, 2008 at 9:20 PM  

Hey Johanna! I am so glad to find you in the world wide web. I am loving this blog. You are a fantastic writer, and your heart for Christ is simply beautiful. We miss you down here in Kingwood. Come back soon.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP