Thursday, June 5, 2008

Time for a post...

Once again, I have gotten griped at for not posting, blah blah blah...I guess I just don't know what to say.

Well, my sister did it, she graduated!! We had a blast in Corpus taking family pictures and hanging out. Nic and Jaron got the chance to check out the condos we would be staying in for camp. And after realizing the poor condition they were in, decided we needed to stay in a better place. So when we got back, the boys all got on their phones to find a new place for us to stay. Our new location for high school camp is The Pelican in Port Aransas.

Shortly after we came home from Corpus, Nic and I headed to Maryland to go to a conference and hang out with family for a little vacation time. We were so blessed to stay with my brother and his wife and two kids. We loved every minute of our time with them and we were both so sad to come back home. Nic and I were refreshed and challenged during our time at the Whiteboard Sessions. And we saw some interesting sights in DC and ate the best crab cakes in Annapolis.

This week has been full of putting in the final touches for camp. Amy and I got all the food for the week, under budget I might add and there is still much preparation for the meals before we leave. I can't believe we will be heading out in just a few short days!! Oh how much laundry I have to do....

1 comments:

Clay June 5, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

this story is incomplete... something seems to be missing ;)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP