Monday, November 24, 2008

Anxiously Awaiting

Oh gosh golly already! I wish tomorrow would come sooner. But I know it will be here soon enough. And who knows, this child of mine may not even cooperate.

I have been reminded that we may not get so lucky tomorrow. We might not find out what we are having. So I have been trying to prepare myself that we may walk away without the information we so desire. But alot of the anxiousness too is just to be able to see our little one. It seems to have been such a journey to get to this point. The months leading up, the months of sickness, and just now being able to enjoy being pregnant. Although, unless I wear a maternity shirt and unless you catch me right after I eat, I barely look pregnant! I'm sure my time will come; the waddling and discomfort will surely be upon me before I can even turn around.

But for now, it's just the waiting...Thank goodness my appointment is first thing in the morning.

1 comments:

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to find out what you and Nic are having too!!!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP