Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Musings

  • Today, it took me every bit of an hour a 15 minutes to get to school. This is twice as long as it normally takes, but the rain should have done the Hill Country good!
  • TCC rocked yesterday. Cole spoke about conflict and I walked away with much to chew on. And Jeremy and Karli led us in an incredible time of worship, it was awesome!
  • Nic and I have some wonderful friends. Jordan Speegle spent all Saturday evening with us while we registered for baby things. And he was in good spirits.
  • It takes longer to get a crib than I originally thought... 8-12 weeks. Baby is due in 10.
  • Chick Fil A makes a mean chicken sandwich.
  • I really wish we had some milk and chocolate syrup...I'm craving a cold glass of chocolate milk right about now!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP