Monday, April 13, 2009

Guess...

Man I need to get better at posting! I know it has been too many months...

Well, the end is upon us. I am within a week of my due date. Can you believe it?!?! I cannot. It seems like just yesterday...well not really. It feels like it was ages ago that I was sick. Life got back to normal, the semester started, and things have been going great. Now I am tired all the time, but can't really sleep that well. My ankles swell to enormous proportions. And my hips and joints just ache. Little Hayden Russell has not "dropped" yet, I dare say it feels like he is creeping up higher and higher. But I know he isn't. He'll settle himself when his time comes I suppose.

I did want to let everyone know about this. We are having a little contest to see if you guys and gals can accurately guess when Hayden will make his grand entrance. You can vote here or there. And just to give ya a little more info than Nic: 1) I have not had a single contraction of false labor, which is pretty normal. 2) I am only dilated to 1cm...and holding. 3) According to an old wives tale, you baby is born 5 months from the day you feel the flutters of life for the first time, and for me that was here.

So let the games (errr...guesses) begin!! Oh and there is a prize for the closest guess.

2 comments:

Unknown April 20, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

I'm guessing--- April 26th :{
-Pam Phillips

Kenzany April 25, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

April 28th, I'm going to Fort Worth on the 1st. I hope Bobbinno is here before then :) Praying For You,
Kenzany

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP