Monday, August 11, 2008

Happenings

Let's see where to start?

  • we took our last trip of the summer at the end of July - that was to Jr. High camp at Hi Line Lake Resort (which is located in my old stompin' ground, Lake Buchanan).
  • I have been super busy at work. I am the personal assistant of one of our dear friends and he is manager of two locations, which has been keeping him pretty busy.
  • I am officially a Bobcat. Getting my fall schedule together has proved to be difficult, but it will all work out.
  • We are in transition!!! This is probably the biggest and most exciting news. Nic and I are making a move (just 20 miles west) to join the staff at Connection Church. Nic will be Minister of Families and we are totally stoked to be a part of this church plant. Both Nic and Zak blogged about this BIG NEWS!
  • We are still looking for a house, but we do have a great lead, just praying all things pan out.
  • This is the fastest transition I have ever made in my entire life!
EDIT: Well it is not the fastest. Hire slow, fire fast...we have been in the process of this for 8 months. But it has only been a week since we told our church, almost two since we have told our students, and we will be at Connection this weekend. So that is what I mean by fast!!!
Tata for now

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP