Monday, August 11, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. Okay just joking...

  1. With my birthday money I bought these. The hope is that I will take up run/walking. They are some of the most comfortable things I have ever put on my feet. Money well spent.
  2. Pandora rocks my world. I can get my Buble fix whenever I want and this practically reads my mind. As it plays through the selections it has made for you, you can decide if you like it or not and it actually remembers. If you happen to be an iphone owner, they even make an app for you.
  3. This. It has totally revolutionized my web time. I usually just link from one blog to another to another to another. Now, that is a think of the past. Thanks to google reader, I can keep up with all 100+ blogs (yes you read that number correctly, I follow over 100 people through blogging) I read all in one place.
  4. A made bed. You may think I am joking. But we got a new duvet set from potterybarn. And my sweet husband says that it feels so good to jump into a made bed every night. I have to agree.
  5. To keep me company on my run/walks, my darling gave me this. It has made running blissful....oh wait, I forgot, it doesn't even work. But hopefully that will all change tomorrow when JMob, Nic and I head to Austin for some quality time spent together and I take the dang thing back to the Apple Store.

1 comments:

Eric Bryant August 14, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

Hope you had a great birthday!

My grandmother grew up in Kyle, Texas! Enjoy your next adventure!

Saw that you enjoyed my book. So glad! Keep loving those who are overlooked!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP