Wednesday, January 7, 2009

3 Things I am loving at this very moment...

  1. Ear plugs - oh I knew how great they are but I am coming to a new appreciation of them. Usually I am a very sound sleeper, and if I can get to bed before Nic, then I can slumber right through his snoring. But in my pregnant state I always wake up because a) I have to pee and b) I have to reposition myself because I get so uncomfortable and c) did I mention that I have to pee. And then why I try going back to sleep, its impossible. So, recently I retreated back to the ear plugs, and I sleep so soundly not even my alarm can wake me up! It is such a beautiful thing.
  2. My Pilate's class - after I got so sick in the beginning of my pregnancy I realized how weak I was and many ladies at church told me how this Pilate's class helped them through labor and bounce back afterwards. So, as soon as I was cleared, I joined and I have thoroughly loved it. I go two days a week and I have loved that no two classes have been the same. My instructor is amazing and she specializes in pre and postnatal so she always lets me know what to do and not to do and alternative moves. Not mention she is a member of the church and a great friend. It has been awesome to watch my body change through this pregnancy and notice how much stronger I have become because of the class.
  3. My dear and beloved husband - yes I know this is a given, but today my love was renewed! This may seem very silly, but it was monumental to me, so humor me. We haven't been grocery shopping since way before the holidays. We haven't been home to need groceries...so needless to say, most things needed to be thrown out. Last night, we went grocery shopping and I told Nic that we would leave the cold stuff in the walmart sacks in the fridge, as not to mix up old and new, and today I would toss the old. As I started to do this, I noticed that Nic carefully put back all the things he used for lunch back into the sacks! It was just so sweet to realize he listened to me. And it made me smile! I married the greatest man alive.

3 comments:

Nic Burleson January 7, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

Yeah...I'm a pretty good catch. ;) Love ya babe!!!!

Anonymous January 9, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

You forgot the 4th, ME!

Anonymous January 9, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

Sorry, that was me totally messed up. :)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP